Saturday, October 06, 2007

Here SHE is.............

Lauren looking FAB in her butterfly shades................(don't look at the woman holding her.)
Lauren blowing out her 2 butterfly candles..............(don't look at the woman holding her!)

Lauren caught playing at the playground................
...............again.
The cake that didn't turn into the butterfly I wanted it to look like....but that is okay because the cake tasted so damn good that we didn't feel guilty destroyin it. LOL!






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think it's really cute! Did you do it yourself?

Unknown said...

Nope, I didn't do it myself. I probably could have done a better job. LOL! No, my mom found someone. I spoke to her over the phone since she lived in Dallas. I guess I was expecting "spectacular" and that isn't what I got but plain. But like I said, the cake tasted awesome! Totally awesome! So that made up for it....alot!!

Lindsay said...

Lol, was it vanilla?

Unknown said...

Why Lindsay...yes it was! LOL!

Lindsay said...

Mmmm...vanilla is my fav. kinda cake! I'm sooo psychic, can't ya tell? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheree, I haven't visited you in awhile. Lil' Missy has grown up soooo fast. She truly is beautiful. ...eyes, skin, lips, hair...gorgeous!