Friday, December 28, 2007

Ben

June 1993-December 2007
My sweet, sweet, gentle Ben. He was our largest kitty. Not just physically. He loved to be loved and to give his love.

He was my blanket and foot warmer.

He always knew when you needed his attention.

He hated Heidi while Heidi loved him. Adversaries to the end, I think he missed her when she was gone. Now they are together again. I'm sure Heidi is glad to see him again....her old friend. I know right now Heidi is getting "popped" in the face as we speak. She didn't care. She isn't alone anymore. And he'll have someone to boss around.

I miss you Ben and I love you so very much!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your kitty.

(((hugs)))

Lizzie said...

I am glad Ben is with Heidi again, but so sorry for your families loss.

Lindsay said...

I'm really sorry Sheree! I know it's hard! I'm here for ya, you know that right?