Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lauren Monster

Exercise:
Tuesday~10.03 miles
Wednesday~6.63 miles
Thursday~7.01 miles
Friday~7.63 miles

It's Friday! Yea!

Nothing much has happened so far. Lauren is taking her nap after an exhausting trip to the commissary. Girl is sooooo spoiled rotten. Can never make her happy. I got one of those shopping carts that has steering wheels for the kids to pretend with. It allows the children to face forward, than backwards, while pushing the cart. Well, I thought this would be perfect since when she is in a regular shopping cart, she turns herself around. I'm so afraid she'll fall out. Well, this "special" shopping cart would do the trick. Nope. She turned around, stood, moved around, houdini'd herself out of the seat belt....you name it. She cried, laughed, squealed to get attention. Of course, when you would sit her correctly, buckle her back in.....all you hear is this scream. I swear she was cussing me out. The girl's got 'tude.

Got home, and of course, that didn't make her happy because she didn't have my undivided attention because I did have to unload the truck, then unpack the groceries. It wasn't like we had a lot.

Then another episode right after the other. I had to strap her in her chair so I could feed her. Oh, that didn't go over well. She doesn't like restraint of any kind. Doesn't like her diaper changed....to her another kind of restraint. Put on her shoes....foot restraint. Put clothes on....bodily restraint. Put a clip in her hair or brush it....head restraint. See! Restraint all over the place....she doesn't likey.

Now someone restrain me from beating my head up against the wall.........LOL!

No comments: