Friday, December 15, 2006

To B or not to B....

I'm sure Bobby is just thrilled that his wife is about to mention her boobs....but I have to!

You see, I've been a 36C as far back as I can remember. Even in my heaviest of days, years ago, my boob size never changed. Never. Two boys and 100 lbs lighter...still a 36C. So what gives?

Lauren.

She is what gives. My pregnancy alone was way different than the boys. I gained tons of weight with both of them. Lauren...just 10-15 lbs. The boys I tried breastfeeding but just wasn't adult enough or too lazy to give it my all. Lauren...breastfed till she was 13 months old. I was 100 lbs overweight while pregnant with the boys. I was a 100 lbs lighter while I was pregnant with Lauren. I didn't exercise before, during, or after the boys. Lauren....ran up till the day I gave birth and am still running.

Anyway, you get the drift. Now I'm done with all things infant and pregnancy and my boobs are deflated balloons with a bad case of Atlas roadwork. It's frightening. They barely fit in my old bras. So I went to Walmart to try on a few different sizes. Down a cup size. NO! Heck, maybe two cupsizes. NO! Some bras I was a 36B. Some I barely fit into that. A 36A maybe? I guess I could have gone back and grabbed some of those but didn't want to find out! I'll be happy in the B's for now. But I swear if they shrink or deflate anymore......I demand a boob job!!

Or I'll have to go back to the age of 13 and stuff my bras!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm little "up there" I hate it! Too scared to get a "job" done though..lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya chickie...only my breast size changed with weight loss, but it stayed in proportion with my body shape (I was never top-heavy). One day, however, I do plan on fixing mine up lol...mine isn't so much an issue of size (as a fellow runner, you understand that I don't mind have less to giggle!) as it is an issue of filling out my skin!

Unknown said...

Laura~I don't mind the less jiggle myself. I'm with ya there. I don't even have the seam burns I used to get while running. It's an issue to filling out my skin too. They are sagging bags of skin with that oh-so-pretty-after-pregnancy stretch mark look.