Friday, January 26, 2007

Bangs

Oh, this is not really funny but then it was.

Last night, while Lauren was taking a bath, I decided she need a trim around her face. When I grabbed some scissors, I told the boys that I was going to cut their sister's bangs while she was in the bathtub. Her hair is getting scraggly and at that stage where it's long but still too short to put in a pony tail. And I thought it would be easier while in the tub because we could rinse the trimming off and no sweeping. Anyway, next thing ya know, I have both of the boys almost in tears and frantic with me in the bathroom. I didn't understand what was wrong. Eric kept asking me "WHY??!!!" I'd answer, "Because she needs them cut." You could really see fear in their eyes. I asked them what their problem was. I couldn't under stand what was wrong.

Well....they came running into the bathroom because they thought I was going to cut their sister's...............VEINS! They thought I was going to kill their sister. They came to plead the life of their sister.

Oh the poor boys. LOL!

No comments: