Sunday, September 02, 2007

Heroine Diaries....Update.

Eeergh! So stupid. I'm so stupid.

The CD is also called the Heroine Diaries. THAT is what was released on the 21st of August. Not the book. I couldn't understand why I couldn't find the book. Nobody had it.

So Bobby and I, with Lauren in tow, went to the mall. I immediately head to Borders. I can't find it. I'm going nuts. Frantically in search of this book. I finally give in and ask the sales associates. She states that I'm like the 10th person who has asked in the past couple of weeks. She has no clue why the book isn't there. So she hooks up to their system and discovers the book isn't released until September. No actual date. Just said Sept. 07. I'm totally bewildered because I know I had read August. So I thank the lady and we head back home.

Hmm? Did they hold the release date?

And, as I searched, did I realize I was looking at the CD release date. Errgh! And learn the book was always coming out in September.

Well, it's September now. So now I'll just keep a look out for it. Movies, books, and CD's are usually released on a Tuesday. So Tuesday's I'll keep looking. Now I can rest...................

No comments: