Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I HAVE A BEEF!!!

Man, let me tell you something....I'm so very upset right now! I just want to cry. I just got a very disturbing letter from the Military Star credit card (military use them at the gas stations on post and the PX....pretty much anywhere on post where it's accepted.) Well, the guys can use it overseas also. No, Bobby, I'm not mad at you!

Well, in the letter it states we are responsible for charges that were "not accepted by credit card companies upon processing and are now being billed directly to AAFES." They apologize..yada, yada, yada. Phllllllllllllllllbbbbbbbbbbb! What??? Okay, the charge isn't outrageous...only $25 and change but it's the principle of the matter.

Why is it upsetting? Bobby did buy something.....in KUWAIT!!! In Kuwait......in 2003!!!! Yeah, we are in the year of 2006 and these charges were in 2003. I look at the date of the charges and that was when Bobby was coming home for R&R during the WAR!!!! The freaking WAR! WE WERE STILL AT WAR!!! You would think since it has been such a long time that they would just have absorbed those charges and forgot about it. My God! We had just invaded Iraq in March of 2003 and Bobby was home for a measley few weeks and they can't cover it. Oh, I'll pay it. Yeah, I'll pay it. It just sickens me that they wait 3 freakin' years.

Oh yes! I'll pay....the JERKS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats RETARDED!!!

Sarah said...

I told you the same thing happend to us but it was on our bank card and they took it out of our stinkin' check! I was soooooooooooooooo mad!