Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bugs, Bugs, and More Bugs!

Exercise:
6.56 miles=0-3 incline,6-6.5 mph, 63minutes

I'm starting to freak out! Yes, more ants! And not just that this morning. Oh, NO! After my run, I go to the bathroom and I find a trail of ants feeding of yesterday's sweaty clothes. UGH! So I run and get the mop. I spray bleach everywhere and mop those "boogers" up. I ruined one of Lauren's shirts from my over exuberence of bleach. That just pissed me off more! So, I round up clothes and throw the infested ones in the wash. I go to the boys laundry basket and separate their clothes and guess what I find? NO! Not more ants. No, I find a big, gigantic, humongous water bug. I'd say the length of your middle finger! Eeeeeek! I start freaking out. I HATE BUGS! The creepier, the more I freak out. And this ugly thing was creepy! So I run and grab the little hand broom and sweep this thing up and into the toilet. Buh-bye! As he swirls his way into the sewage system. Can it get worse? Did I have to ask? Of course it can. I'm still working on my bathroom trying to figure out how the damn ants are getting in there. I've caulked every nook and cranny in the place. They are finding their way in there. And to top off my day, I get bit twice while sitting here typing this. Yeah, they are in the carpet....everywhere. Okay, not everyhwere....over exaggeration. Who knows they might have just "followed" me in here from the bathroom. I wouldn't doubt it...that is for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day I was cleaning dishes I felt something crawl on me, it was a freaking ant, and yes I was bitten on one of my toes. I think their coming in because of the heat.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The other day I was cleaning dishes I felt something crawl on me, it was a freaking ant, and yes I was bitten on one of my toes. I think their coming in because of the heat.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate water bugs! We're starting to get them again...time to SPRAY!