Thursday, August 17, 2006

Laurenstein

It's official: Lauren is trying to walk.....without help!

Last night, around 8pm, she pulls herself up. She sees Apache (the big, orange, lovable oaf/cat). "I must get him." She thinks to herself. She steps forward, then the next foot, and then again the next foot. Then "plops" down on her butt. THREE whole steps! Of course, she looks a little like Frankenstein minus the moaning. LOL! Arms out and dragging of feet. I did all I could not to get overly excited. If she had seen me, it would probably have never happened. And, of course, as soon as she does it, I'm on the phone to Bobby to tell him.

Now that she has done it....I'm hoping to see more. But I know I shouldn't expect it because that is when it happens. Unexpectedly.

Right now, she is crawling about. And decidedly, she has stopped to help Mom "sort" clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww how wonderful! Big girl!