Friday, August 18, 2006

Life is like a box of leeches.......

Exercise:
10.05 miles=7-8mph, 0 incline, 83 minutes

My life's blood seems to be seriously sucked right out me. I'm drained mentally and physically.

For the longest time, Bobby and I used to comment on how everyone around us was always "bitching" about being broke or something bad happened to them or even having a bad experience somewhere. We thought we had this shield of luck rapped around us. Oh, we've had bad times but it all worked itself out. And those bad times never sucker punched us back to back to back to back to back.......and so on. Now.....our luck seems to being running out or that "shield" has cracked. So much has happened these past few months. We'd have one good moment and then 3 bad moments might follow. It just seems those bad moments are getting more drastic in the bad category. I mean "how bad is bad?" Well, come to my life and find out. Oh, we aren't being kicked out of our house. The kids aren't sick. I put the blame on the good "ole" U.S. of A. Just one low kick right after the other. How many times can I take it? I don't know. Anyone have a sports cup I can wear? I don't think my "balls" can take it anymore.

Soooooo...........I'm tired of worrying. I'm tired of thinking. I'm tired of running. I'm just plain tired.

In Medieval Times, leeches were used to "suck" out the bad blood and infection. I don't think they work anymore. I need a blood transfusion......or would that be a life transfusion!

No comments: