Sunday, August 13, 2006

The End of Summer Vacation

Exercise:
10.03 miles~0-1 incline, 82 minutes, 6-8mph

I haven't really been posting here in a while, have I? Been posting in my fitness forum more often than not now. I know I have family who reads this so I need to keep up here. I'm trying.

I have new photos of Lauren but I can't post them. We've lost the cord that hooks the computer up to the digi camera. UGH! We have nooooo clue where it went. I know I had it when we went to Six Flags. Or I think we did. We didn't lose it at Six Flags because we forgot to take the darn camera out of the truck. UGH! So where did that cord go to. I might have to go to Circuit City or Best Buy and find a new one if I can't turn this house over looking for it.

TODAY is the last day of summer vacation!!! Woo-hoo! The boys are "outta he-ya!" Oh yeah! Momma is gettin' a vacation! LOL! Okay, JK! Tomorrow, I'll be lonesome and countin' the minutes until school lets out! LOL! I know! Since it is their last day, I think I might take them to Chuck E. Cheese, their very last day of SUMMER FUN. I will admit though that I do dread all the paperwork I will have to fill out when they get home tomorrow. You know....the emergency cards, profile, and medical information. Oh joy! Which means, I have "homework". UGH!

LOL! My husband has become a myspace.com "whore". He is on constantly. AND....he has probably found all of his "sk8ter" friends and girl "groupies". Yeah, they had groupies! When he asked if he could add 2 girls to his friends list, I didn't care. I'm glad he asked and explained why. "That" was like a long time ago. He is tooooo funny! I think he found his "fountain of youth". LOL! I'm glad he has found his old "buds". This makes for a more "happier" husband.

These past few days I've taken advantage of the 39 cent McDonald's ice cream cones. Yummo! I'll admit, we'll probably have another today. LOL! Bad Sheree!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They have 39 cent ice cream cones at McD's????? I lost 3 pounds this week I did NOT need to know this! Mmmmmm....ice cream here I come.