Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In Three Days Time................

Exericse:
8-20=7.03 miles,0-3 incline, 6-7 mph, 66 minutes
8-21=7.05 miles, 0-5 incline, 5-7.5mph, 65 minutes

Has it actually been three days? Okay, okay. I'll catch up!

Let's see. Nothing happened yesterday. Now the day before, my oldest (Eric) decided to stay up all night and play on the computer. His punishment....in the corner ALL DAY LONG unless he was doing some chore I could think up. Life sucked that day for him. Oh, I did let him have a little time off from the corner and he had to sit in the hall and...........read. EGADS! LOL!

I'm all depressed because my fitness forum is down. Can't get on. I guess the server is down. Everytime I click on the link, it says it's trying to connect to server and nothing happens. UGH! So I'm in some serious withdrawal because of this. I'm trying to keep all records of my miles and steps. I hope I don't have a pedometer malfunction. LOL!

Oh, and Lauren is walking. Oh yes...she IS walking. Only 4-5 steps at a time. And now we can add climbing to this "ton of joy". I'd wish I had my camera. Lauren was climbing the gate we have up that seperates the living room from the kitchen. It's a wooden gate. A cheapo but does it's job. Well, she is on the "arms" that click in place and bouncing on them. I don't think the gate will make it much longer. Between her and the fat cat.....I'm going to be gateless soon.

Matthew, my beloved middle child, had already gotten in trouble at school. He's such a dork. It's only been a week and had been scolded by the teacher for his "organizational" skills. He has a project due tomorrow. Thankfully, I read his assignment folder that mentioned the said project. I'd ask Matthew about it and the response was always "I don't know." Well, I sent a note to the teacher. It comes to my attention that he was given a pamphlet to take home to give to me. Where was it? In his desk, all squished in the back. Actually, a whole bunch of paperwork was shoved back there. So he was given a stern talking too about putting his paperwork in his "take home" folder. Well, his project is done. Something quite simple but in the end was a traumatizing experience. LOL!

This morning, speaking of trauma, I was rudely awakened in the shower. Not by cold water. Not by hot water. I was blissfully washing my sweaty hair (from 7 mile run this morning) and as I was rinsing, I was "konked" on the head. Yeah, konked on the head. What hit me? Well, the stupid showerhead was cracked (where it screws on) and it flew off by the shear force of the water. So I had to go to the trusty old WallyWorld and get a new friggin' showerhead. UGH! But as I think about this, it's kind of funny. But it wasn't funny at the time.....got a boo-boo on the top of my head. Great a bump on the head to go along with the cut on my thumb. LOL! Where was Candid Camera? It would have been a good laugh...............

No comments: