Saturday, August 12, 2006

Calgon Take Me Away......PLEASE!

Exercise:
7.1 mies:0-3 incline, 64 minutes, 6-7 mph

Okay, other than cutting my daughter's arms, hands and fingers off, or hooking electrocution wire around DVD/book cases, or "booby-trapping" the diaper bag/purse....how the heck does one keep a 10 month-going on-11 months child from pulling everything down or off of things???

I'm tired. Bone-dog tired of constantly putting everything back to what it once was. Why don't I just wait till the end of the day until she goes to bed to clean it up? Because when she pulls it all out or off, it's spilled through out the house and there are no places to walk without stepping on something. UGH! As I type this, she has found the diaper bag, yet once again, and has pulled everything out of the pockets. She is now sucking on my coin purse bag. The check book and daily calender are open with torn edges and dog-eared cornered. UGH! Can I at least have a semi-nice place to live. The boys have over-taken the spare bathroom and hallway and their room literally spills out into the hall. Oh no! She is back to the check book....yikes!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So far I have only had 1 kid like that...and that was plenty. All the girls have just stuck to there toys and books and been happy with that. I guess I shouldn't say that...Hope might break the mold of sweet little Barton girls.