Friday, August 04, 2006

Bummer!

Exercise:
7.6 miles=4-8mph, 7.5mph, 0-1 incline, 64 minutes

I'm so totally bummed today. I'm not depressed of the "black" mood kind of sort. No, I'm missing my hubby terribly. Yeah, he drives me insane but that doesn't mean I don't love him terribly. It's just getting to me now. He left in November for Iraq, comes home (but isn't really home because his mind was on WOCS), and then finally leaves again for WOCS and yet won't be home again until November. Then he leaves again for Ft. Eustis to finish schooling for WOCS. I'm just sick of him being gone. And now we don't know what happens after he finishes. Iraq or Korea??? Or any other post in the continental US??? UGH! But in the most part...I just want him home. Today. Now.

Tomorrow is going to be another lonely birthday.

Happy Woe is Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I imagine it is very hard! [[[[Hugs]]]]] coming your way!!!