Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bad Mommy!


I feel like such a HEEL! Eric's Webelo den leader is probably going to shove me into a speeding car soon. I need to get off my lazy butt and get Eric's badges and things marked in his book and turned in! Eric is the only one who hasn't earned a thing for his Emblem of Light badge. And the ceremony is NEXT WEEK! UGH! And he's earned so many badges and I haven't even marked them in his book and turned it in. So I just spent the last hour going over and over and over his book to make sure he has everything marked and dated. Nothing left out. He has earned 15 badges!!! A Compass Emblem and 2 arrow points.....and his Emblem of Light badge minus a campout with the boys scouts!! So next week, I have to contact a boy scout troop and practically beg one to let Eric camp out with them. UGH! Bad, bad, bad Mommy!!! He could have had these things a long time ago. Been too busy to care or scratch my a$$!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG....roflmao...too busy to scratch you a$$...lol!!