Thursday, March 16, 2006

Classmates.com

Holy cow! I got an email the other day from classmates.com from a girl that I was friends with. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't believe it. Totally shocked. It's true, it works! I knew her when I was a freshman or sophomore..can't remember. That was 1985-86. Holy crap! Long, long time ago. Madonna was a youngin'. LOL! So was I! Anyway, we've been emailing each other for the past few days and I think we are going to hook up and meet. I don't know exactly sure the details but we will be heading towards Dallas this weekend and she lives on the other side of the "BIG" city. We might have to meet up halfway. This is so cool. I wonder what she looks like. She says she has 3 daughters. Her oldest is 16! That means she had her right out of high school. How did we lose touch? Geez, I can't even remember how we met or how we lost touch. So long ago. Okay, now I feel OLD.......................................

No comments: