Saturday, March 18, 2006

So tired.......

Last night, we got home around 9pm from a wedding. It was beautiful. It was long.

My poor Lauren didn't take to it too well. Oh, she was trooper throughout the wedding but never took a nap. Oh, little "cat" naps here and there but not a truly needed one. She IS only 5 months old. So we get home...that is my husband's parent's house. She fell asleep in the truck after screaming halfway back to the house. Then I had to wake her up to put her in her pj's and out of her frilly dress. The screaming was turned back on. It was an awful scream. It was so pitiful. I finally calmed her down and put her to sleep. So I thought. I didn't hear her because I was down stairs but Bobby did when he went up to get on the computer. It was that scream again. She must have not fully fell asleep the first time I laid her down. So he brings her down. I give her some Motrin because I'm not sure if her "teething" had anything to do with it. We go back up and I feed her....the heffer that I am (in a previously mentioned post). She goes to sleep but with that "hiccup" from crying and screaming for so long. My poor baby.

She woke up again at around 5am this morning. I fed her (the heffer way). Now I'm up and ready to start my day. Hopefully the day will be better for her. No more scheduled activities. Might go to my grandparents for the afternoon but we can leave if her situation comes to a climax again.

No comments: