Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good Mommy!

On a good note, with the exception of my bad den mother habits, I took Lauren to her 6 month Well-Baby check-up! My baby is getting so big!! She was 26 inches long, 15.65 lbs, and her head measured 16.81. It was strange that for the first time I have a child that is following the 50% curve. She is average and has followed that curve pretty much from day 1! Both the boys were always 75% or more........

Lauren got her shots today too. One in each leg this time. And we found out that she is getting baby excema. Great! Just great! Now both her and Matthew have that awful skin condition. I need to throw out her Johnson and Johnson Lavender lotion and baby wash. Since we changed to that, her skin has gotten rough and bumpy. She might be allergic to it. Soooooooo......I have to use the Baby Aveeno stuff the doc recommended. And! I have to start using Eucerin lotion. She wanted to use Aquafor on her but that stuff is gross and greasy. Matthew has to use it and it takes about all of us to hold him down to put it on. I don't blame him....it takes a good 4-5 handwashings to get that crap off my hands. UGH!

I'm getting off the subject at hand here. Lauren was such a good girl. She smiled, laughed, cooed, and bounced her way into Dr. Florer's heart. LOL! Until.....she laid her on her back and Lauren went nuts! She hates lying on her back. She then became a "banshee". Until....she rolled her over and she was back to her "good-girl" routine. LOL!

No comments: