Thursday, March 16, 2006

Old "war" wounds and sports bras.

Now I must mention something of the most greatest of importance....seamless sports bras. Yes. SEAMLESS SPORTS BRAS. Now I must mention this because I have the most embarrassing bruises and scars from my old "bras". When I run (and I must add that I run between 6-10 miles a day), the seams will rub and cut into my skin. Hence, leaving gawd awful scars. Well, lately I had one "cut" under the right breast that was so severe that it literally got infected. Just the thought of running, scared me. The pain hurt so bad and the sweat would send my head spinning since it contains "salt"....and we all know what salt does to old wounds, don't we? OMG! Anyway, the other day...okay last weekend in Grand Prairie, my Mom, my sister, and I went to Target (my favorite place on earth) to get my sister a purse she saw online. While walking to that part of store, we pass the workout clothes line....and it was like a light was shining above the rack....SEAMLESS SPORTS BRAS. Can you hear the angels singing? I ran to them and they had the "ugly" colors marked down. I bought them ALL! When I run, it doesn't matter what color they are. So what if they were lime green, hunter orange, etc.....they were SEAMLESS! Well, I tried the first one yesterday. No pain, no rubbing, oh the joy of it! My breast can heal. And the scars I hope will go away because there are no more seams to reopen old wounds. Oh, the joy! My "old" sport bras......in the trash! Buh-bye!

No comments: