Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mama's Munchkin!

OMG! I can't wait till I get Lauren's pictures back from Sears! They are the best freaking pictures EVER! I mean EVER! She did brilliantly. Even the photographer was "oohing and aahing" at all the awesome photos my little miss "photogenic" was producing. I always thought Matthew and Eric were photogenic when they were babies but boy was I wrong!! Don't get me wrong...my boys were so adorable and cute...but my baby is ready for PAGEANTS! Okay, no I'm not going to do that. I couldn't do that to my baby but I just can't stop gushing about these pictures. I can't wait. I think I'll be able to upload some from the Sears site once they come up in 2 days. Woo-hoo! Oh...and I spent a lot of moolah on pics. Yeah, yeah...but they were worth it. And she'll only be 6 months old ONCE!

No comments: