Friday, March 31, 2006

Last day of March......

Today's run:
40 minutes, 7.3mph-8.0mph=5.13 miles
30 minues, 4.0mph-5.0mph, inclines ranging from 6-12=2.4 miles

TGIF! Yea! Now on to bigger and better things. I'm feeling so good for the moment. Maybe it's the leftover adrenaline rush, caffeine high, it's Friday, pizza night.....or a combination of all those things. It's just a good day. The birds are singing (literally), a nice breeze coming through the windows, a happy, squealy baby, and I predict a sunshiny day. NICE!

What is my agenda today? I have no clue. Not one. I wish it was warm enough to go lay out. I'm so ready for a "natural" tan. LOL! THAT...would be a perfect day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for a 'natural' tan too Sheree! It's just not quite warm enough here yet though...