Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bruises!

Exercise:
50 minutes, elliptical

Another day. The day after Independence Day. The boys are sleeping in the living room. To them that is like camping out. Sort of. Camping out of their room, that is. LOL! They stayed up and watched our neighbors little fireworks show. They sat in the kitchen and watched from the windows. LOL! It was tooooo wet to go outside. That wasn't so bad EXCEPT our other neighbors decided to blast their Tejano music for everyone to hear while shooting off their fireworks. UGH! My bedroom wall was vibrating. It took me an hour to go to sleep. Yeah, I fell asleep when they shut off their music. Either they ran out of fireworks or some God Blessed person went over their house and told them to turn that "crap" off. Nothing against the Tejano music, but they could have been playing my favorite rock band and it would have been "ticking" me off.

Oh, I forgot to tell y'all......my baby got her first big "boo-boo"! A HUGE goose egg on her forehead above the left eye. She had just gotten done eating and I grabbed the tray from her high chair to rinse off. This is what I get for turning my back. She usually just sits their picking food off her bib or off her chair and eating it. But no! Not this time. She decides to stand up and take a dive out of it. As I'm rinsing the tray off, I hear a "thud". I turn around and rush to the table and their she is....face down. I pick her immediately and she starts screaming. OMG! It was awful. The goose egg just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. UGH! I felt so awful. I had Eric make a bag of ice to put on it but she didn't want none of it. I gave her some Tylenol for the headache I knew she was going to have. So we sat on the couch comforting each other. She with the big, huge, humongous bruise on her forehead and I with the big, huge, humongous bruise on my heart.

No comments: