Monday, July 24, 2006

Sleepy Sunday

Exercise:
Rest Day

I'm so tired. I could sleep forever. I woke up at 4am as usual but for some reason I just felt drained. Maybe it was the 10 miles from yesterday. I don't know. I just said to myself, "I can't do this." So I went back to bed. Well, I woke up 2 hours later feeler even worse. I had a stopped up nose and my head felt like a ton of lead. It was awful. I got up and I just felt "Ugh". I had to feed Lauren and just didn't feel up to it. I did though...of course. I was going to take the kids to the park...but I just couldn't muster that kind of energy. I did take them to the PX because I got the new ad and they had underwear and socks for sale and they both need those for school. While there, they had brand name shoes on sale for 50% off and about fainted. I got Eric some New Balance and Matthew some Skechers. And I did get them a pair of jean shorts too and some more grass and weed killer. I don't weed whack. It's soooooo much easier to spray them dead. LOL!

Lauren is asleep right now. Why am I on here when I could be napping too?

Buh-bye.

No comments: