Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mr. Wants-to-talk-a-lot

Exercise:
6.51 miles=4-7mph, 0-10 incline, 62 minutes

It's almost 9am and the boys are STILL in bed. Something is up. I don't see the XBox....hmm? I wonder? Did they stay up past their bed time playing games?????

This morning, I emailed Bobby about his LES and his pay raise. What does he do? And he knows better. DON'T EVER CALL ME OR TALK TO ME WHEN I'M RUNNING! He calls. And the first thing he asks is, "Were you on the treadmill?" I guess it was plainfully obvious with my huffing and puffing when I answered the phone.
"Yeah! Do you know what time it is?" I reply.
"I didn't think you'd be on this early." He says.
" What else would I be doing? I'm always on there at this time."
"Oooops. Sorry."
I'm thinking to myself, "Yeah, right."

And you know what, he only called to let me know he got my email. LOL! I don't know why he just didn't email me back. He never likes to talk on the phone. Can never get him to spill his guts and all of a sudden he is "Mr. Wants-to-talk-a-lot". So next time I remember, I'll wake him at 5am for a lengthy conversation and gut spilling.

You know I love you Bobby...LOL!

No comments: