Sunday, July 02, 2006

Click!!!

We just got back from watching this movie. I just want to say that.......that this was the best Adam Sandler movie EVER!!! First.....I laughed so hard I almost peed myself and cried from laughing so hard. Second.....it has a moral. Yes, there is a moral to this movie! Third.....Adam Sandler is hot! Fourth.....you'll see some of his "friends" from his other movies...(yes, Rob Schneider is in there! LOL!) Fifth.....once we walked out, I was so happy and felt so good. It's a feel good movie and makes you want to hug your kids harder and make love to your spouse longer. (Watch the movie and you'll understand why I said that...LOL!) And Sixth.....and it will make you cry for real not just from laughter. Heart wrenching....this movie had it all!

Oh, and David Hasselhoff was hilarious and I will never buy an overly large, overstuffed duck! (wink, wink!)

No comments: