Saturday, July 22, 2006

Money Is The Root Of All Evil!!

Exercise:
10.02 miles=6-8mph, 0-2 incline, 84 minutes

I ran 10 miles! Sweet relief! I feel so much better about myself. Yep! 10 miles always does that for me. The money situation hasn't changed but that is alright. It always works itself out in the end. It's just that this next pay check happens to come after 3 weekends. Which means that this was a looooong month. That's hard when you are like me and don't like to stay home. I like to shop. It's no lie. Even if it's for a "piddly" thing. Spending money is a rush and a very bad habit. LOL!

Bobby and his buddy are not getting cable "TV" but only the internet. LOL! I guess Bobby forgot about My Name is Earl and Desperate Housewives and Lost! I guess he can watch the episodes online. I forgot that they are doing that now....and commercial free. LOL! I think only ABC is doing that though. Anyway............

Buffets. My bain of existance. Love them. Don't need them. Well, Eric will be going to an Eagle Scout function today. And there is supposed to be some kind of buffet the parents of this scout are conjuring up. Oh joy. Please, please, please don't let their be cookies and cake. Please, please, please. UGH! Matthew and Lauren have inherited this curse of a sweet tooth and they don't need that either. LOL! I don't know how many times I've talked my self in and out of this. But we are going. We need to get this out of the way so Eric can put this on his record. This function will go towards his rank.

No comments: