Friday, July 21, 2006

Whoa Is Me!

Exercise:
The lawn being mowed=butt, legs, abs, and arms.

UGH! I can't believe it. I just couldn't muster the mental energy to do anything on the treadmill. I had gotten a phone call from Bobby last night that just left a bad taste in my mouth and left me in knots. I won't go into the details but it all leads back to money. UGH! If I had a gallon of ice cream...it would be gone. I'm just not emotionally into "life" today. Don't get me wrong. I tried the treadmill. I got on, turned it on, selected a program, started it, but after 3 minutes, I just couldn't. I was hurting a bit (nothing that warming up couldn't fix) but it just gave me another reason to stop. I went back to bed and thought, "I'll get up at 6am and do that Power Yoga thing on PBS." So I thought. I didn't think I would actually fall back asleep. I figured I would just "rest" my eyes and lie there. Nope. Next thing you know...it's 6:20am and the program was almost over. UGH! Then I realized I could mow the lawn. There's my exercise. It's physically exhausting but not the best cardio. At least it'll work my back, legs, and arms. *I'm trying to make myself feel better here. Where's the Blue Bell when you need it? LOL!* I guess the only thing that would make me feel better would be to see Bobby's next paycheck. Or maybe not. Depends on how much the government decides to take out in taxes away from that nice pay raise. But for now, it won't do a lick of good because I need that money by Tuesday and payday isn't till Monday after next. Okay, I need to shut up. Must stop this mental blackness that is washing over me. I must move on and get over it.

I will.

Eventually.

No comments: