Saturday, July 08, 2006

Can I Kill the Boys?

Can I kill the children? Can I? Can I?

I just found out that my dear, soon-to-be-departed (JK!) boys have been sneaking out their XBox and PS2 games to their friend's house and letting him "borrow" them. Well, that has come to bite them in the hiney. The "friend", a term I use lightly, has conveniently lost one XBox game, scratched up a PS2 game, lost the cover box to one XBox game, and let another friend "borrow" one of their games. And we don't know this "friend" so we can't get it back. Out of all those games, they got the one game with no cover box back. I'm so livid...I could kill! So they are both grounded until they can figure out how to pay me back in value for what those games were worth. Oh! And they aren't getting any new games for a long, long, long, long time.

So now I have Matthew sitting here crying because his summer is ruined!

Too bad, sooooo saaaaad. Boo-hoo!

Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..

Sarah said...

YOu can only kill your if I send Kaleb over first and you give him a good thrashing while you're at it. >:)