Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today's Thoughts and Notes and Things

Exercise:
7 miles=6-7.5mph, 62 minutes, 0-3 incline

Is it really "hump" day? I guess my mini-vacation has thrown my week off. LOL! It's going by faster than I would like. Monday felt like Sunday and well, yesterday felt like Monday.

Well, I spoke to Bobby last night. Today after signing in and in-processing, he and a friend from school are going apartment hunting. Bobby spoke to a realtor and she had 2 apartments fully furnished. One is a 1 bedroom and the other a 2 bedroom. Obviously, the 1 bedroom is cheaper. His friend said he didn't care if he had to sleep on the floor as long as he had a roof over his head. LOL! Exactly how Bobby feels. Soooooooo....they will do that today. I just told Bobby to be not-so-picky when getting this apartment. He won't be there forever and we can't afford an upscale apartment. He agrees. And we have NO CLUE how much extra money he'll be making. I mean we know his gross income....we don't know his net income.

Today, the repair man is coming to "fix" my psychotic washing machine. It hasn't acted up since last week but I'd still like to have it checked out. Don't want "demonic possession" to take it over again. LOL! I guess I should clean up around that area so the repair guy can pull it out. I have the cat litter boxes in there. Don't want to freak the man out.

Oh, and Bobby informed me that whenever and as soon as I can, I need to have all 4 tires changed in the truck. Great. Those huge things are a fortune. He said I don't have to get name brand or anything but I can't get anything else for my truck. I'll get nothing less. I don't like a miss-matched truck, if you know what I mean. We might not make a lot of money, but the people on the street don't need to know that.

I have 2 more months and it will be Lauren's birthday and I'm already thinking of the party. LOL! Can never plan these things toooooo soon. LOL! I want a cute cake. Not the old WalMart bakery type thing this time. I think I'll have to contact that lady that Sarah has used to make a cake for Olivia (or was it Hannah?) I'm really thinking of having it at the park so the kids can play and we can bring some badminton or yard activities. Oh, and we can't forget the pinata! I know it will be more for the other kids but Lauren will only be ONE once. And since her birthday is at the end of September...I'm hoping this Texas hellatious (is that even a word?) heat will be easing up and nice that week. I do remember that we had a cold front that came through when I had her. Anyway, just things that I've been thinking about lately.

Last but not least....I decided to run a little bit more. It hurt. Really hurt. Once I got off, my knees were throbbing. I'd never had that problem before. I'm obviously still off on my "game". If my knees hurt, my posture was off or the quads and/or hams were not stretched properly or not used properly. I'm really thinking my posture was off because my shoulders and neck were sort of hurting too. Which concludes that I REALLY NEED new shoes!!!! But for now, just need a good horse pill of Ibuprofen and ALEVE. LOL!

No comments: