Saturday, July 01, 2006

No Boring Saturdays For Me

Exercise:
Rest day...sort of.

I plan on taking the kids to the park so I can walk/jog/run....whatever. No elliptical today since I think I did for 5 straight days...LOL! I just can't push Lauren while running because it puts a strain on my already sore back. That is where Eric comes in....he can watch his sister.

I can't believe it....I weighed in at 149! That is a big number! I have finally left the cuffs of the 150's that have held me for so long. It's a nice feeling.

Bobby called last night. I get so depressed when I talk to him. I feel myself tighten up and I get that anxiety feeling everytime. Like the world is about to end. It has nothing to do about him being gone but about how he feels when he is gone. All I want to hear is how he misses us...not how life is so great without us. Why? No kids driving him nuts. No financial worries. Nothing. Yeah, I guess life would be great if I didn't have to do anything but study. Do I sound a little bitter? I guess I am.

I'm trying to figure out what we should do today besides going to the park. I know a WalMart trip is in order. I'm out of apples. LOL! And yogurt. I might just say "screw it" and go to the movies to see CLICK. I don't like sitting at home. Never have. I'd drive Bobby nuts about going places when he would rather "veg" and be hypnotized by his computer. It's just hard to find things to do when you are saving money. And the park is always free.

Oh, and something occured to me. I can't breastfeed Lauren the next 4 days. I forgot to tell the doctor about my breastfeeding and I'm taking Provera. I looked it up and sure enough it says to not breastfeed because they aren't sure about the effects to an infant. UGH! Great! So I'll be doing a LOT of breast pumping to keep my milk supply up. And poor Lauren will have to take a little bit of formula for a while. Thankfully, I have some breastmilk in the freezer. Saved some for a day like this!

No comments: