Thursday, June 29, 2006

All In A Day's Work

Exercise:
66 minutes, elliptical
2 hours of lawn mowing...LOL!


Well, today it's official:
Lauren is 9 months old!!
Tomorrow I have pictures scheduled to commemorate this occasion. LOL! Yippee!
I'm so sore from mowing the lawn. I have a few knicks and scrapes from debris hitting me in the legs. Had a lot of crap (literally!) in the yard. For a puppy, Daisy sure does poop a lot. And yesterday was trash day, so a lot of that in my yard. I don't know how it makes it into my fenced yard but it does. Anyway, they use those mechanized trash trucks that uses a lever that picks up the containers and dumps the junk in the back. Well, the trash men are too lazy to get out and pick up the debris that doesn't make it in. Then, as I have said, it makes it into my yard. Which leaves me to mow and clean the yard at the same time. The boys are inside watching Lauren...so they aren't able to help...like they would be much help anyway.
Got my elliptical run this morning. I was sort of in a good mood. Don't know why. Maybe it was he new flavor of coffee that gave me a new "rush". LOL!
I just realized....it's HUMP DAY! Middle of the week. I guess that is a good thing. LOL!
Oh, and I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Yeah, it's to check my blood screen. Since the fiasco with the potassium levels that totally freaked me out. Totally! I just hope everything is okay. I'm assuming it is because I think they would have told me about it besides the potassium. I guess anemia and thyroid or FSH levels aren't life threatening, I guess they could wait. Don't know. I guess I'll find out later. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin's bday is on Jul.28th, so he's officially 23 mo.'s old!!! OMG...almost 1 for your Lauren and 2 for my baby! Dang!