Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bobby Has Left The Building

Exercise:
8.16 miles=70 minutes, 0-3 incline, 6-8mph

I ran this morning. I can't believe I did because all I wanted to do was just lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself. Where is the Blue Bell when I need it? And why was I feeling so pitiful? Bobby left this morning for WOCS. It just felt weird. I guess you could tell he was apprehensive and every feeling he has rubs off on me. So if he's scared or excited or whatever....I start to feel the same way. Lord forbid he comes home angry...because I get meaner. I think that is the LEO in me.

Anyway, I'm also worried about him driving so far all by himself too. He's never been to either places by personal vehicle. Yes, he has been to Ft. Rucker, AL and to Ft. Polk, LA. I don't know if he's been to MS but I'm sure he has.

Not much happening today. I wanted to take the boys to the park today but we have to go to the commissary to get WIC and a few groceries. Nothing outrageous since it's just us for now. And I do want to save some money. That is first priority.

No comments: