Sunday, June 25, 2006

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Exercise:
None. Took a rest day yesterday and today. I'm trying really hard to save my back.

It's crazy how our world works. What goes around, comes around. Well, I think it's happening for me. I guess it's time for my life to come back full circle once again. Friendships made, friendships lost. Friendships torn, friendships severed clean. Well, my friend from once long ago.....friends forever, we were. We were one of those girls you see in movies.....never separated. We always got in trouble together. We would fight and make up. Never fought to the point to lose our friendship. No.....NEVER! We did everything together. We tried hard to keep our friendship. We really did. But we grew up. My family moved away. Her family still lives in the same house. She went to college. I was still in high school. We caught up with each other time to time...but it was never the same. We just grew apart. She got married. I got married and moved even FARTHER away. Damn army. I had children.....she now has children. Things change.

Well, time has come that we have made contact...AGAIN. Thank the good LORD for the internet. My brother found her sister on MySpace.com. My brother tells our sister. Well, then our sister tells me. So....I go to and look her sister up and there she is. I was so ecstatic. It took me almost a week to finally email her and ask her about my friend. Well, she writes me back and says my friend wants to see me and talk to me too. So I give her my email address and phone number. Well, the sis makes a web site at MySpace for my friend. We've emailed each other twice already. Now, again I wait for another email from my friend. I don't even know if this paragraph made any sense to anyone but me. LOL!

I hope that we are at a time in our lives that we can become as close as we were when we were "children". Yeah, children. I so hope that is the case. I've missed my BEST FRIEND far toooo long. It's time we came "home".

I want to come "home".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THe same w/my best friend, I have kids and am married, she has neither, she's still in college. So I'm really hoping that when she gets married, we'll be close friends again.

I'm really happy for you! It's nice to be reunited!