Friday, June 09, 2006

No CiCi's??

Exercise:
6 miles=4-7mph, 0-10 incline, 64 minutes

Lot of walking this morning combined with running. It's really hard working out on the treadmill because it's being a pain.

Sick with worry and stress. Bobby called yesterday. Doesn't tell me much. Just says they are doing a lot of "details". Then he has to inform me that he can't come home after his first course because he and his roommate in the barracks have decided to look for a place to live and will need that time to find something. So they've decided to stay roommates and get an apartment together. That is fine but I don't know how much housing is in the area and we just can't AFFORD a rent payment plus utilities and food. UGH! And if Bobby thinks he can go out to eat all the time while the boys and I live off of tuna fish sandwiches.....as the great Metal band Judas Priest says, "You've got another thing comin'". So I guess I'd better start pushing it into his head that he has to cut costs as much as he can like we have to. My biggest fear.....this will turn into another Korea. UGH!

I realized yesterday afternoon that our TSP was still set up for Bobby in Iraq. Which means.....all that extra money we were getting, I was putting into it. TSP=government version of a 401K, sort of. So I went to the website and changed it. I hate doing that but I had to put only just a little. At least it's still adding to...just not as much. Those extra bucks are needed. That helps a wee bit. And Bobby said they did their travel vouchers. I wonder when we get paid for that? That will atleast pay for his gas and the hotel he stayed in once he got there. So I don't really have to worry about that. Now I know what it is like to "rob Peter to pay Paul". We've never had to worry about money....well, I guess, there is always a first time.

I'm waiting for the next payday to get the oil changed in the truck and get Daisy her last shots. I really hate to do that. This summer is starting to really "el sucko".

So today, it's Friday, no CiCi's Pizza tonight. Matthew has already started revolting. I know. I want to go to. But we only have a few dollars in our account. Actually, we do have more, but that bill hasn't dropped yet. I think Monday it goes in. Oh yippee. Sarcasm? Definitely.

No comments: