Friday, June 16, 2006

BEWARE....No Stray-passing

Exercise:
45 minutes, elliptical

Nothing much going on today. Lauren and I already went to the commissary and spent a good amount of money on food.....but the most expensive stuff being diapers and non-food items. UGH! At least the diapers were on sale.....case lot sale today in the parking lot. So the case should last the rest of the month...I hope. I was even a good Mom and bought the boys some snacks. All I hear is...."Mom, can I have a snack." "Mom there aren't any good snacks to eat." And good snacks for them are the old stand-by.....chips, crackers, and popcorn. Sooooo......I didn't buy chips, but some Chex mix and more popcorn. Oooops! No, I didn't get them popcorn. Uh-oh! I'm going to hear the wrath of Eric. He specifically asked for the Kettle Corn flavor the other day and I told him I would get it at the commissary. Dang! Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to go to (UGH!) Walmart.

Okay, a weird thing happened this morning! A stray cat was outside the living room window and my 3 male cats were all sitting there watching it. Well, sometimes the "boys" when they smell a stray get a little "upset", that would be a mild term. Anyway, one starts growling then they all start growling and then the next thing you know they are beating each other up. Well, as this was going on...they FELL out of the window. Literally, pushed the screen out because of their fighting. Next thing ya know, they are chasing the stray cat out of our yard. I'm freaking out. They are declawed and stupid!! Well, not that stupid. They know the hand that feeds them. As I run outside to gather them up, they are still in fight mode. UGH! So I'm "shoo-ing" them up the steps in through the front door and there is Daisy waiting to "greet" them. So another fight begins but this time with the 3 male cats and 1 big puppy! I just let them all fight it out while I fixed the screen in the window. At least they got their Tae-Bo in this morning. LOL!

All most have Eric packed and ready to go! I'm still deliberating on buying a sleeping cot for him to sleep on. His troop leader highly recommends it....but he doesn't HAVE to have it. Still thinking about it. I might just go and get it. I'm sure he'll want to use it again. They'll be camping a lot. So it's not like it wouldn't get used.

No comments: