Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dang it! Just called NordicTrac. Don't they know what they are up against here? I'm gonna be calling them 24/7, every hour on the hour until......somebody gets out here and fixes my God send. Okay, I'm running still. But not at my best. It's annoying that if I step tooooo close or go tooooo fast the damn thing makes that gawd awful "sound". And Lord forbid, if I get tooooo close I feel like I'm going to fall "in".

So, I called. I get a very nice lady. She was kind and all...blah, blah, blah. As we are talking, she feels my pain. "I'm so sorry." "We'll get them there as soon as we can." "Don't you worry." Again with the....blah, blah, blah. Then she gives me the kick in the shin....."The so-in-so parts will arrive in TWO WEEKS. The platform is out of stock and won't get there in a month." A MONTH! They must be joking! Absolutely joking. I have to deal with the "monster" for a freaking month. Okay. It's not a "monster". It's just unnerving. I guess I can deal with it for a month. And, I have to wait for the service people to call so we can set up the appointment for them to come out and fix the darn thing. THANK GOD FOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES!!

No comments: