Friday, June 30, 2006

Lauren, 9 months!!




















Exercise:
46 minutes, elliptical

Almost didn't exercise. Glad I did though. It's the first few minutes that are always the hardest. Who wants to work when they can sleep in? Ya know?

Well, here is the latest pic of Lauren. I do have more but this one I think is the best. She was tired by the time they got to her. My fault when I made the appointment. I should have made it earlier but I didn't. I don't know why I thought Eric's appointment would last long. We are always there for only 10 minutes max for the psyche appointment anyway. I could have made it for 10:30am. Darn it. Oh, well. These came out good but could have been better. She didn't cry in any of them. She was just "blah". Poor baby. By the time we got home...she was crashed. She is right now in ther crib, out cold.

Just been busy today. Eric's appointment, Lauren's pictures (by the way dear family.....I've ordered you some so you don't have to print out all of those that I've already sent you by email. Hint, hint!!) UGH! Just tired now. Tomorrow's plan....refill Eric's scrip and get my blood drawn! Oh, what a wonderful day. UGH!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG she is so teeny tiny! I love that picture. She looks like she is in deep contemplation about that flower...lol. Hope is about twice Lauren's size but she is such a lump I don't think she burns any calories at all...lol. I have to powder her fat rolls now that it is hot...lol.