Monday, June 05, 2006

The Great Houdini Does It Again

Exercise:
Rest Day.

Well, I could kill the puppy. Such a naughty puppy, she is. What did she do THIS time? Well, let me just say that we don't have any clean towels what-so-ever!!!! She spent most of my day knocking over the water feeder. That thing holds about 5 gallons of water. Imagine 5 gallons of water all over your kitchen floor. UGH! We clean it up. We refill the jug. Then we learn to discover that there is a small hole at the top. That small hole lets in air which in turn makes the bowl keep filling up. So the bowl overflows until the jug is empty! MY GOD! So I have a ton of towels outside right now drying in the sun. I could put them in the dryer but I have loads of laundry I have to do first. So today, while at the PX, I bought a brand new water feeder. I have to. I have 5 cats too. I can't spend my day filling the water bowl. That's nuts!

While at the PX, Bobby calls. UGH! I have a freaking cell phone. Why doesn't anybody call me on it? Mom doesn't either. I have a cell phone so you can reach me if I'm not at home. Comprende???? I didn't buy this pretty pink cell phone to "ooh" and "aah" over. So anyway, why did Bobby call? I have no clue. He didn't leave a message on the answering machine either.

Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention. When I got home from the PX, I found Daisy in the living room.......but still in the kennel!!!!!!! How in the he.....ck!?? Yeah, STILL. IN. THE. KENNEL!!! I busted a gut laughing. She really does have a talent for magic tricks. This kennel is collapsible...so I think she rolls it like a hamster wheel out of the bathroom. At least she was still in the kennel. Stupid puppy!

No comments: