Friday, June 16, 2006

I Say It Now

Exercise:
Rest day

No "official" exercise today. Nope! No exercise. Can't. My legs are screaming "murder" from the past two days. That darn elliptical machine! LOL! As the day wore on yesterday, my legs ached more and more. It was so bad that I could barely walk. I was walking like I had been riding a horse for days and it wasn't my butt that hurt. My calves! I'm going to have to find some shoes that will help me today.

And as for today.....lawn mowing. I just realized this when I checked the Weather Channel online. We have 80% chance of rain all weekend. Great! I love rainy weather, especially since it has been so hot here lately. But! I had planned on doing that tomorrow but I can't obviously. So today it is. Eric and Matt will have to stay home with me today and watch Lauren while I mow. I'll take them to the Club later or they can stay home with me. I have one thing I have to do today and that is get some cash for Eric for his summer camp and that cot for him to sleep on while he's there.

Okay, an add on. Anyone watch Celebrity Poker? This is my new addiction. It's on the Bravo channel. I just watched it once and then every so often when I can find it. Then I found out it is on from 10am-12pm. I'm hooked. I really like that show. It's very funny....especially when they have some good comedians playing. And new shows are on on Wednesday nights. Now that they are showing LOST reruns...I can watch the new shows. It's really weird. You would never had thunk it. Me...like a poker show? LOL!

Again, no CiCi's tonight. Not that I don't have money. We do this paycheck but I figure we need to get out of that habit. I say that now......but when 5pm rolls around and I'm craving pizza. UGH! I will do this.......I say that now. LOL!

No comments: