Monday, June 12, 2006

Same Old Story


Exercise:
10.3 miles=0-1 inline, 7.3-8mph, 80 minutes

An awesome running time! But then.....my treadmill is much bouncier as of late, so my bones and muscles don't hurt as much. UGH!

I spoke to Bobby last night. He didn't say much. We spoke maybe 2 minutes...if that. He never wants to talk. UGH! Why call? He told me this was his last call for awhile until they get call privileges back. Okay.

The other day I forgot to mention that he said that he would like "someone" there when he graduates. He graduates July 12th....then he's a W-1. This is a big graduation. There is no way we can go there. I'm sure you've all heard me mention how broke we are. So what do I do? And....I can't take the kids. Lauren especially. That is a 14 hour drive. It wouldn't work. We could fly....but haven't I mentioned that we are broke? So......that leaves other family members to travel and be there for his graduation. I hope, maybe, Bobby's parents could go. This all so up in the air. And I feel awful that we can't go. There is just no way. And this is such a BIG deal!

Yesterday, I took the boys to see the movie CARS. It was good...really good. But not GREAT! I really liked Over The Hedge better. If you aren't a NASCAR freak like we are, you wouldn't get some of the cute similarities and jokes of the racing world. But in general, it was sweet and funny.

No comments: