Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pain Inside and Out

Exercise:
82 minutes, elliptical

Well, I'm on "pins and needles" waiting for my friend to write me. It's been so long. I miss her so much. I feel like one of those desperate girls...you know the kind...that sit and wait by the phone hoping to hear from the boy they like. I feel the same way...waiting by the computer...hoping to hear my kitty icon "meow" to let me know that I have NEW mail. I'm so pathetic, aren't I? I just sit and wait....and hope to hear from her soon. I don't want to keep mailing her...don't want her to think I'm pathetic as I think I am. Oh, geez.

On a good and bright note: Lauren has gotten her 2nd tooth. The signs were all there...ex. diarrhea, crankiness, short naps, slobbering, and the constant chewing of the fingers and biting of the boob that feeds her. (Yeah, it hurt. The worst pain imaginable. I'm surprised I still have nipples.) But anyway, the tooth has broken through and you can feel the sharp little ridges that will inevitably hurt me like no pain imaginable.

No comments: