Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Read "Between the Lines"

Okay. I park. I get out. I open back door to get Lauren. As I do this, a lady (and I used that term lightly) and her son have just gotten to their car that is parked next to my truck. As I'm unbuckling Lauren out of her car seat, I hear her say something. It wasn't nice. We are at the Boys and Girls Club. Language should not be used there that young children can hear. What did she say? Well, something that would have made me go and confront her but I had an 8 month old in my arms. I don't take kindly to people who are rude.....to me! She said something to the fact that I parked tooooo close to her car that she couldn't get into it. First of all, I automatically looked down at the parking lines. I was parked PERFECTLY in between the lines. Not too much to the left nor the right. PERFECTLY. So I walk to "her" side of my truck and her car was parked toooo far to the left and her tires were slightly "hugging" the yellow line. Hmph! And too top it all off, she was not all that either. "All that" being she was on the...ummm...not so skinny side. Get my drift?? Nothing against big people...I was one of them myself, ya know? So she starts talking "jive" about how some people are inconsiderate and HOG the parking spaces. LOL! What? Me? Hogging the parking space? You jest!!! I can't help it that my truck is HUGE. But......I. WAS. PARKED. PERFECTLY. IN. THE. MIDDLE. OF. THE. PARKING. SPACE!!! And I told her too. With baby on left hip, I might add. Some people!!! Maybe she was having a bad day. Naughty language she used. But don't EVER talk bad about my baby.....ummm, truck, I mean.

No comments: