Thursday, June 08, 2006

Boring Hump Day

Exercise:
5.79 miles=30 minutes (7-7.5mph, 1 incline), 30 minutes (4-4.5mph, 4-10 incline)

Quiet. Yes! Yesterday the boys ended up staying home with me. Eric had his counseling appointment and we all decided they could stay home. And, of course, they drove me nuts! "Mom! I'm bored." "Mom! Can I play XBox?" "Mom! There isn't anything to do." "Mom! Can I watch TV?" UGH! Every half hour it seemed. I know it was hot outside...but I'm sure they could have found something to do out there or maybe harass their friends' parents...instead of me. But they are gone. Ahh! Sweet relief. LOL!

I haven't heard from Bobby since Monday. Soooo....I guess he is finally in lockdown?? I don't know. I guess if and when I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Geez, really nothing to talk about. I have nothing planned for the next few days. Trying to keep from going out in the heat, going to the store, and spending money all the blasted time. There is always something the boys or I need. Okay, I'll stop talking about that. I know y'all are sick of me writing all the time.

The end.

No comments: