Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothin' Doin'

Exercise:
65 minutes, elliptical

*As I sit here, Lauren torments me while I type. Errrr!!*

Bobby called last night. Yea! He was so happy that I told him that "we" (my Mom, sister, and I) are trying to work out a way to come visit him for graduation. I could literally "hear" the smile in his voice. He was giddy with excitement. It made my day and his day too, I think. He is really looking forward to family being there. I wish his parents could go too. He tries really hard to look good in his father's eyes.

Nothing much else a happenin'. I think today's plans are to take the truck and get the oil changed. I noticed last week that it's a few hundred miles over for it's change. And we NEVER do that.

What else can we do today? Hmmm? I don't want to sit around the house. I might go to the Dollar Store. I love that place. I haven't been there in a while. It's time for a "check-in". LOL! I'm sure they've been wondering....."Where is Sheree? Has she forgotten us? Does she not love us anymore?" Yeah right.

No comments: