Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Variety.

Exercise:
6 miles=4-7mph, 0-10 incline, 64 minutes

Well, Bobby is now officially at Ft. Rucker. Today, he signs in. He got there sometime around 5:30pm yesterday, I guess. He called me at 5:45pm. UGH! No turning back now. In 4-6 weeks, he will be a Warrant Officer of the US Army. So he'll no longer be called "sarge", now you can call him "sir" or "mister". And once he graduates, he will no longer be affiliated with just the CH-47 Chinook helicopter but all rotar wings. Well, that is what he tells me anyway. And that saddens him, I think.

Yesterday, I was so disappointed with the Toys-R-Us here. Geez, I really dislike it...A LOT! I'm trying to find some cute tub non-slip decals for Lauren....and the boys....but mainly for Lauren. Anyway, I've gone everywhere and finally decided I would have to go to Toys-R-Us. They had nada, nothing, zero, zilch. What is this store for? Well, I shouldn't really blame the whole chain in general. It's just THIS store. It's the old fashioned, rinky-dink kind. Not the superstores that most towns have. No this ding-dong town can't upgrade. I'm even waiting on a Target Superstore. Oh, that would be heaven. But back to what I was saying.....this Toys-R-Us stinks! No variety. I wasted my "cherished" gas to go there to find nothing. At least WalMart had something. Not what I wanted but SOMETHING. UGH! I really don't want to have to order online. I really don't. But I might have to.

No comments: