Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Boys and Girl's Club

Exercise:
10.01 miles=7-8mph, 81:30 minutes, 0 incline

I almost didn't run this morning. I'm just stressed out and depressed from always being broke. We have no idea when this will let up. I might get a job...but then where would Lauren go? What's the use of getting a job if all the money goes into daycare? That's my dilemma. I could babysit...but I won't go there. UGH!`

Today, the boys joined the Boys and Girls Club of America. They were so excited. Heck, I was excited. The summer program is FREE. The breakfast and lunch is FREE. And if they decide to stay with the club it's only $10 a year. A YEAR! Now the boys can play constructively without driving me nuts about being bored. They won't hoard the TV all day...no video games, no cartoons. They can swim all day if they want. This club they are at has a natatorium so they get to swim and swim and swim. That means.....EXERCISE! That is what they need. Matthew especially. Kid is chubbin' out. Anyway, around 5:30pm, I'll go back and pick them up. A whole day of peace. They can call me if they get tired. They might. But I doubt it.

Yesterday, we didn't do anything much besides that morning's trip to the park and parade. Nothing special.....not even an outside grill out. All of our friends are in TN or in Iraq, so no parties to go to which was a good thing, I guess. Bobby did make hamburgers on the indoor grill. LOL! We did play a round of Life but didn't get to finish because it was the boys' bed time. Actually it is my bed time so they have to go to bed when I do.

No comments: