Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday.........

Exercise:
Sick day

Couldn't make myself run this morning. I was okay then I got sick to my stomach. Really nauseous. It was either my daily vitamin or sinuses or a combination of both. I went back to bed after making coffee and drinking it. I lied there and literally hugged my pillow for dear life. I just didn't feel right.

I then got up at 6am to take care of the boys. I made breakfast. EGADS! I. MADE. BREAKFAST! I just thought since this was their last week of school I could make them something nice. And, of course, I got critiqued from Matthew. He would rather bathe in cereal than eat scrambled eggs with sausage. He doesn't like eggs, he says. When did this happen? Well, he did eat 5 sausage patties, 2 pieces of toast and a spoonfull of scrambled eggs with cheese. Now, Eric...he ate a serving of eggs w/cheese, 0 sausage (because he saw "red" things and wouldn't eat it), and 2 pieces of toast. Bobby, well, he didn't eat any sausage either but ate the eggs. See where this is going. I can't make them all happy with the same things. And you wonder why I hate to cook? Everyone is so darn picky.

Well, later we went to Clothing and Sales (Army crap) and renewed the Jeep's registration. Have to do all this before "his highness" leaves. Well, at C and S, it was a bit of a pain. Let's just say we spent a minor fortune. Bobby had to buy some Class A uniforms and have them tailored. Well, he went back and forth (literally) from the main store and the alteration shop. The alteration shop kept telling him he had the wrong size and it was the women in the main store that chose his uniform for him. It was nuts. What should have taken, maybe, 15 minutes...took about 30! And that doesn't include the other "shopping" of necessities we had to get while we were there too. We finally got out of there around lunch time. Finally.

Tonight...Matthew's cross-over ceremony. He will go from Wolf cub to Bear cub. While that happens...Eric has Boy Scouts. So Bobby'll have to drop Eric off and then come back to the ceremony and then we go back and pick Eric up. Lots of driving tonight. Don't like it but we have to do what we have to do. Next Monday...no more Cub Scouts...Boy Scouts only. Yea!!

No comments: