Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shout AT the Devil!

Exercise:
7.52 miles=64 minutes, 0-1 incline, 7-7.2mph

I can't get this song out of my HEAD! I have not heard this song in ages. I don't know how many times I sang it in my head while running. Can you imagine? Over an hour?? UGH! And it still goes on......

Maybe it's the fact that I've been watching waaaaay to much VH-1. It's a month of METAL, ya know. I guess it all started when I watched the show SUPERGROUP. I see Sebastian Bach. I think of SKID ROW. Then I go back in time when I was in high school. I start thinking of OZZY. Then I think of METALLICA. Can't forget BON JOVI. GUNS-N-ROSES. Yes! Well, somewhere down rememorabilia road comes MOTLEY CRUE. I once remember thinking they were disgusting. Eeeeek! I was too busy with my infatuation with DURAN DURAN. I was into all things DURAN DURAN. I worshipped DURAN DURAN. Lord forbid, that someone should speak negatively against Simon, John, Nick, Roger and Andy. (Yes, I remember their names. I'm not that old!) Oh yes...back in the day..........

I'm going off topic here. SHOUT AT THE DEVIL! Metalmania. MOTLEY CRUE. They were never my favorite band but I did own an album or two. Wait! Maybe it was my friend Laura who subliminally put it in my head. She mentioned Nikki Sixx in her blog. Yes, it had to be her. Okay, who knows but that darn song is haunting my brain! Errrrr!

And I'm hungry like a woooooooolf! (Okay! I tried.)

Shout! Shout! Shout AT the deviiiiil..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suuure. Blame it on the short one.