Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To Be or Not To Be....a Puppy??

My. Daughter. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy!!!! I can't keep her out of the puppy food. As soon as I redirect her to another room or area or plaything.....and turn my back......off she goes to the kitchen and has her way with those "tasty" morsels of kibble. Ick!! It's tiring me out. Do you understand? Tiring me out...chasing her down...to defend a bowl of puppy food. And Daisy...just sits there and has this look on her face that says..."I'll share with you."

So we have the puppy food situation. But! We have another. My daughter, I guess, is thinking that she is a dog. Why not?? She "walks" and "runs" on all fours. She likes puppy food. But now lately.....she "growls". SHE GROWLS! If I don't feed her fast enough...she growls. If I don't pay enough attention...she growls. If I put something in my mouth while nursing her...she growls. If I look "cross-eyed" at her...she growls. She is 7 months old....she growls.

Now I wait to see if she lifts her legs for deserted trees or fire hydrants.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh I can relate! Austin is ALWAYS in the dog food, ALWAY! He even picks things like toys up in his mouth and shakes them around like dogs do! LOL!....it's so funny though! Every day he has dog food in his mouth, I can tell by the way he has his mouth shut tight and he's trying to keep still so I don't notice it! LOL!