Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Headache

Exercise:
None

Well, the main reason I didn't run this morning.....tight left quad. Second reason....stress. I'm just sick of worry. So much going on in my head right now. We are tight right now with our money situation. And when Bobby starts to worry, it makes me worry more. Especially since I'm the one who controls it.

This Warrant Officer Candidate School is going to cost us.....an arm and a leg and our children. Bobby says he can't stay at the barracks because he'll be considered an officer. Officers DO NOT stay in the barracks. So where will he live? In an apartment or somewhere other than the barracks. We can't afford that. I don't know how much the housing situation is there...but I don't see an apartment costing less than $600. If he gets a room with a fellow soldier...it would help but not enough. Our savings, I see in the very near future, is going to dwindle...FAST. We really need a break...soon.

Then last night, Bobby's Mom called and asked us to watch our niece and nephew. (How funny because I was just telling my Mom that I couldn't figure out why they didn't ask us to watch them as soon as we heard about Bobby's Uncle.) The "people" who were supposed to watch the kids....bailed, I guess. I don't really know why. I wasn't told. But now, Bobby has to drive up to get the kids. Like we have GAS money to do this. No, we don't. And then I'm told we have to drive up again Saturday to drop them off. UGH! It's bad enough that we had planned to drive up Sunday to go to Scarborough Faire. This is going to cost us....because these drives are 2-3 hours to and from. So each trip we have to fill up. Ummm? That is almost $60 each time. There goes $180 for the week....that we don't have. This month is going to be really, really, really tight. We aren't usually like this but having to pay for summer camp, GAS, Boy Scouts, and other things (that we shouldn't have really bought but were too stupid and bought anyway)...is costing us now. So a LOT of crunching and belt tightening is going to be needed this month. We are still going to Scarborough Faire...but that is it. I hope. Oh, we have to go camping (Cub Scouts) Mother's Day weekend...but that shouldn't be toooooo bad.

Just getting a headache thinking about all of this............

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel ya. I think my brains are trickeling out my ears right now. Atleast it feels like my head is pounding that hard!